An application to your Headmaster praying for leave of absence.


 leave of absence :

 Suppose you are the students of Govt. Coronation Girls High School, Khulna. You could not attend the school for five days on account of your illness. Now write an application to the Headmistress praying for leave of absence.
=====================================================================================
July,07/21/2016
The Headmaster
Uttar Narayan Pur High School
Shaduhati,Jhenaidah

Subject: An application  for leave of absence

Dear Sir,
I beg most recpectfully ( শ্রুদ্ধাসহকারে ) to state that I am a regular ( নিয়মিত ) student of class 8/9/10/11 in your school /madrasah but, I could not attend school from the 7th to the 9th instant (তাৎক্ষনিক) on account of fever (জ্বর).

May I , therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me leave of absence for those days only.

I remain,
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
Shamima Akter
Class-X
Roll-15

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

18 মন্তব্য(গুলি)

মন্তব্য(গুলি)
২৫ জুলাই, ২০১৮ এ ১১:৫৪ AM delete

All the tips are valuable for me, I have learned a lot from it.
Clipping Path Service

Reply
avatar
২৩ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১৮ এ ১:৩৭ AM delete

uly,07/21/2016
The Headmaster
Uttar Narayan Pur High School
Shaduhati,Jhenaidah

Subject: An application for leave of absence

Dear Sir,
I beg most recpectfully ( শ্রুদ্ধাসহকারে ) to state that I am a regular ( নিয়মিত ) student of class 8/9/10/11 in your school /madrasah but, I could not attend school from the 7th to the 9th instant (তাৎক্ষনিক) on account of fever (জ্বর).

May I , therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me leave of absence for those days only.

I remain,
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
Shamima Akter
Class-X
Roll-15

Reply
avatar
২৯ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৯ এ ২:৪১ AM delete

Baby school er babyr jonno chuti chy ekta dorkhstho likbo ki kore plz ektu help me

Reply
avatar
১ মে, ২০১৯ এ ৮:০১ AM delete

জর থাকার কারণে পরীক্ষা দিতে না পারায় দরখাস্ত

Reply
avatar
২১ জুন, ২০১৯ এ ৮:১৫ AM delete

Prosner information er sathe uttor er kono mil nai...mane ki eitar

Reply
avatar
২১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৯ এ ১২:৫০ AM delete

আমার দুটো পরিক্ষা দিতে পারিনি

Reply
avatar