An application to the Headmaster of your school praying for full-free studentship.



 Full-free studentship :



Suppose, your father is a farmer. His income is too small to maintain your educational expenses. So you need a full-free studentship to continue your studies. Now write an application to the Headmaster of your school praying for full-free studentship.
 


21,July, 2016
The Headmaster
Uttar Narayen Pur High School
Shaduhati,Jhenaidah

Sub: Prayer for full-freestudentship.


Sir,
I beg most recpectfully (শ্রদ্ধাসহকারে) to state that I am a regular (নিয়মিত) student of class 8/9 in your school / madrasah . My father is the only earning ( উপার্জনক্ষম) member of our family. He is a very poor farmer. He has to maintain (ভরণপোষন করা) a large family consisting (গঠিত) of eight members. Three of them (তাদের মধ্যে তিনজন) are school going. So it is very difficult (কঠিণ) for him to bear (পোষণ করা) my educational expenses (খরচপত্র) any longer. I cannot continue my education without a full-free studentship. So I much need of a full free studentship.

I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to great me a full-free studentship so that I can continue my studies without any difficulty (অসুবিধা).

I remain
Sir
Your most obedient (অনুগত) pupil.
Mim Akter
Class : eight
Roll No : 03


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »