Write a dialogue between you and your friend Arif about your upcomming preparation for the examination. Teach-bangla


Teasc-bangla
01. A dialogue between you and your friend Arif about your upcomming  preparation for the examination By Teach-bangl.
                                                            =======      
                                        ==========================
                                                            =======
Myself       : Assalamu alikun , How are you, Arif ?
Arif            : Walikum Assalam , I am fine but you ?
Myself       : I am also fine by the grace of Allah but I’m worried about my upcoming exam. What about your preparation for the examination?
Arif            : Well, I’m going on well my studies. I am also worried about my exam.
Myself       : But tell me about your preparation in different subjects.
Arif            : You know I’m weak in English. That’s why, I’m taking special care in English. I’m having a detailed revision in other subjects.
Myself       : Are you taking help from any special books?
Arif            : Yes. But I study text book veryday carefully.
Myself       : I see. I must start working with the text book. What do you think?
Arif            : Yes. I think it’ll be helpful not only for English but also for other subjects.
Myself       : Thank your for your supportive suggestion. Wish your good luck.
Arif            : You’re most welcome.

====================================BY==================================
AL FARUK
উদ্ভাস একাডেমিক কোচিং সেন্টার 
নারায়নপুর ত্রিমোহনী
ডাকবাংলা ঝিনাইদহ
 01731-452746,01936-573000





Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »